We advise impacted customers to regularly check this dedicated coronavirus webpage for further updates.
Updated on 01/07/2021
COVID-19 REFUND GUARANTEED
You would like to go on holiday? Book without any stress!
You would like to book your future break after December 1st but you are wondering about cancellation or modification conditions in case Coronavirus may affect your travel plans? No worry! Book without any stress, refund or change date will be possible without any additional fee! (*)
Besides our cleaning standards to ensure you a healthy experience that we have increased, more flexibility offered by change of cancellation policy (free of charge until 7 or 3 days before arrival depending on rate), reimbursement is guaranteed in case you may not be able to travel because of COVID-19 circumstances ! (*)
Get more info about our « COVID-19 refund guaranteed » offer hereafter to prepare your holiday with peace of mind!
(*) DETAILS ABOUT THE « COVID-19 REFUND GUARANTEED » OFFER:
For any request of cancellation or date change related to Coronavirus outbreak as declared by competent national authorities, if your booking (booked directly with the property) is affected by coronavirus related events, the following will apply depending on your original booking’s conditions /according to the original rate booked (flexible or not) :
- If your original booking is flexible (fully or partially refundable), date change may be possible without any fee (****) or the amount that you already paid will be refunded by cash or by voucher (***), if one of the coronavirus-related events mentioned below applies (**) ;
- If your original booking is non-refundable, date change may be possible without any fee (****) or the amount that you already paid will be refunded by voucher (***), if one of the coronavirus-related events mentioned below applies (**).
Coronavirus-related events (**) are :
- You or a person travelling tests positive for Covid-19 with the RT-PCR test and must self-isolate during their stay;
- You must observe a quarantine period stipulated by a doctor ;
- Border closures or travel limitations set by authorities (home country or destination);
- Lockdown in your home area or holiday destination;
- A quarantine period being imposed for holidaymakers travelling to your destination region;
- Property closure ;
- Official exams date changed rescheduled over original stay period (justified by a school certificate).
Change/cancellation request must be made at the earliest 30 days before the date of departure and must be made up to oen day before arrival. Offer valid for any stay until 31/12/2021
, and any booking made before 31/08/2021.
Offer valid according to availability. If these conditions occur during the stay, the unused nights will be refunded. Offer not valid for a stay paid by voucher. A stay paid by credit voucher will be refunded with a new voucher issued by the property for a future stay with the same amount.This guarantee does not apply to other reasons such as: beaches closed, bars and restaurants closed, personal concerns, partially closed infrastructures. Circumstances known at the time of booking are excluded (measures and requirements made by public authorities already in place at the time of booking, non-exhaustive list). For any other reason of requesting change or cancellation, the terms of sale on your original booking apply.(**)Proof will be required or depending on government official measures taken between booking and arrival date.(***) Customer will have to pay the difference for any future stay more expensive than original one and if the amount is less, than the original one, the original value will be charged on the price of the new stay, and the balance will be carried over to a new voucher to be spent on another stay. Credit voucher is not transferrable. The voucher is personal and may not be assigned or otherwise transferred to another part. (****) Customer will have to pay the difference for any future stay more expensive than original one and if the amount is less, than the original one, a credit voucher will be issued.
Updated on 30/10/2020
Unfortunately, regarding the Coronavirus, our apart hotel is closed due to French lockdown from October 30 until December 1st, included at least (except for monthly rentals).We are actively working on managing your bookings.In this expectation, please find below the main frequently questions you have to obtain assistance as soon as possible.Looking forward to welcoming you again, stay safe and take care of yourself.
The property’s management team. I have a reservation with check-in date planned between October 30 and December 1st, 2020 included (excluding monthly rentals). What should I do?
No steps are necessary on your part. Staff will reach you to manage your booking. First of all, understanding that you’re not able to travel and to ensure your satisfaction, your booking will be automatically cancelled and we will invite you to book on another stay period (different rates may apply). If not, a voucher will be issued for a future stay, equal to the value paid by you or a higher amount (depending on stay period, etc.). if not, a full refund of any prepayment/deposit will be done.Please note that our staff is actively working on responding to all your requests as quick as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.I have a reservation with check-in date planned between October 30 and December 1st, 2020 included with length of stay of 1 month or more. What should I do?
Your booking is still valid. We will still welcome you. The staff will manage your arrival under the best possible conditions.I have a reservation with check-in date after 01/12 included. What should I do?
Your stay is for the moment not concerned by the lockdown or property's closure. As a result, general terms and conditions mentioned on your booking apply.In case of extended French lockdown, you may then be contacted at that time by our staff.
Updated on 06/07/2020
Travel safe. Your health is our priority !
We are happy to announce you the property’s re-opening scheduled on June 13, 2020.
In accordance with government’s measures and considering the period we are going through, more than ever, our priority is our employees and guests health safety and wellbeing!
In that sense, with the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with government guidelines, we have implemented a number of additional measures, to ensure that we go even beyond all the necessary precautions to take good care of your health, to ensure a healthy experience, a safe stay!
Hereafter a brief overwiew and non-exhaustive list of safety precautions and amenities that you will experience, plus good practices, tips we strongly encourage you to adopt to let you travel with peace of mind. Travel safe is team effort, together we can!
Looking forward to welcoming you,
The property’s management team.
HEALTH & SAFETY FEATURES: CLEANING, OUR PRIORITY!
- Hand sanitizer in common areas have been added to invite guests to take hygiene into their own hands,
- Screen or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas,
- Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing increased at reception desk, especially front desk check-in counters,
- Customer's path redesigned to prevent customers from bumping into each other, to minimize traffic,
- Introduce signage to facilitate physical distancing by ensuring markings on the floor,
- Mandatory in-person check in with staff only (one person per booking allowed at front desk),
- Check-in formalities revised to reduce contact at the front desk, contact before arrival will be taken,
- To allow a smooth hand over of the keys and avoid crowd at the front desk on check in and check out days, an appointment will have to be made,
- Contactless payment encouraged,
- Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, including, but not limited to, door handles, stair handrails, locks, switches or payment terminals,
- Accommodation thoroughly cleaned and sanitised regularly, with our detailed attention to high touch-points such as phone, remote, handles, doors, etc.,
- Safety and hygiene instructions posted in key areas,
- Use of cleaning chemicals effective against coronavirus,
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware thoroughly sanitized after each departure,
- Disinfection of the air-conditioning filters before each arrival,
- Toiletries not provided anymore or limited to the essentials,
- Breakfast service reviewed ; number of guests limited, with pre-defined check-in times, no more self-service buffet or free refill,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Employees trained and well-informed about all new standards related to COVID-19, applicable rules and working conditions,
- Facemasks are issued to employees,
- Decorative or other not essential items withdrawn (brochure, cushions, etc.),
- Luggage service unavailable until further notice,
- Wellness area (sauna, steam bath and fitness area) unavailable until further notice,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines by professional cleaning companies,
- Number of users limited, sunshade and loungers spaced evenly, physical distancing provided, pool area more often cleaned and sanitized (directed by authorities), hand sanitizer at disposal,
- Water settings revised in terms of active chlorine as directed by health authorities,
- Internal «health” auditor named and whose mission is to ensure rules are properly observed.
WHAT CAN I DO? HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO COMMON EFFORTS? WE INVITE YOU TO…
- Adopt right behaviour in accordance with authorities advices,
- Keep a safe distance from others, practice physical distancing,
- Wear a face mask (not available on site) if physical distancing is not possible in common areas,
- Wash your hands frequently and keep an hand sanitizer with you all the time to sanitize your hands before arrival, before entering into key areas. Inside, use our hand sanitizers dispensers available in these common areas,
- Avoid handshakes and hugs,
- Air accommodation 2-3 time a day,
- Cough and sneeze on your upper arm/sleeve or into a facial tissue directly.
- Avoid touching nose, eyes or mouth with unwashed hands,
- Prefer a maximum of one guest per booking to visit us at front desk,
- Wash your hands before entering the pool area and make sure that the maximum number of defined users (including children) are observed, leave 1 m between each deckchair and do not use them without a towel, keep a reasonable distance in the pool,
- Start a dishwasher program at 60° C with all the tableware before leaving accommodation.
Updated May 26, 2020
Dear guests & partners,
Facing the actual exceptional health crisis we are going through, health and safety of all, customers and employees, have to be ensured.
This unprecedented crisis has also led to universal unthinkable travel restrictions. In this context, and taking into account the government measures, especially considering major closure of properties receiving public, which are not essential to national life, we have been forced to close our property at least up to June 12, 2020 included and until further notice. This date may be extended subject to current health crisis evolution and related to government measures that can be taken.
Consequently, and in accordance with French law (order issued on 25 March 2020), stays that cannot be met, have been automatically cancelled and are subject to a credit note / voucher valid for 18 months. The refund credit note / voucher will be sent to you automatically.
For travellers who wish to cancel a booking made before April 15, with stay period up to September 15 and which is not affected by the current closing period, refund credit note / voucher will be sent.
For bookings made after April 15, please refer to the general terms and conditions of sale and, if applicable, to the cancellation conditions provided by your payment method, personal insurance or 'cancellation insurance' taken out at booking initial date.
We would like to draw your attention that we are doing as much as possible to answer your expectations and meet your demand, but due to these exceptional circumstances and in compliance with recent government measures taking into account the legislation applicable, we also had to reduce our staff and review our organization.
However, in order to ensure continuity of our service during this period, we would like to say you that we remain fully committed. But to achieve greater effectiveness, we ask you yet to contact us prior per email for any require to the dedicated email address below: email@example.com.
In addition to that, to plan your next stay, please note that during this period our website remain available. Facing this exceptional situation, we are going through together and to avoid any stress, let us remind you that our sales conditions have been reviewed for any future booking in order to prepare your future stay peacefully.
Thanking you for your cooperation, kindness & loyalty, we are making every effort to support and listen to you as efficiently as possible and will update information here if required.
At your disposal, take care of yourself.
The property’s management team.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO TO CONTACT TO FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION REQUESTS?
Please contact us by email as follow : firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a large number of requests, we are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
I'M LOOKING TO REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PHONE.
Customer service can only be reached by email at email@example.com
Due to a large number of requests, we are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
WHAT ARE THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS?
- Stays between March 1st and June 12, 2020 included and at least (subject to health conditions evolution) are automatically cancelled for postponement and will be subject to an automatic credit note / voucher (see below).
- If you are concerned by this period, your stay is cancelled. We will send you a credit note / voucher corresponding to the amount already paid.
- Cancellations outside the closing period are subject to credit note / voucher for bookings made before April 15 and stay period until September 15.
- Cancellations for bookings made after April 15, 2020 are subject to our general terms and sales conditions or to your insurance’s terms and conditions.
HOW DOES THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE WORK? WHAT ARE THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE’S CONDITIONS ?
- The refund credit note / voucher is valid for a period of 18 months from the date of issue (for bookings made before the end of 2020).
- The refund credit note / voucher’s amount is equal to the amount that you already paid. If you paid only the deposit, the amount of the refund credit note / voucher will refer to the amount of the deposit you paid.
- You may be allow to use all or part of your credit note / voucher.
- - The credit note / voucher’s balance will be refunded to you at the end of its valid period, if it has not been used (except non-refundable offers).
- Your credit note / voucher will be sent to you by email in the next few weeks. The new booking is subject to availability.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the customer will have to pay the price difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your refund credit note / voucher valid only against a new booking (with a 18 months validity period, applying from issue’s date of your initial refund credit note / voucher).
- Please note that all the general terms of sale & conditions apply to the new booking.
ARE CUSTOMERS BEING REIMBURSED?
- FOR ANY CANCELLATION REQUEST WITH BOOKING MADE BEFORE APRIL 15, 2020 AND STAY PERIOD BEFORE SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 :
- Exceptional measures have been taken by the government to maintain the economic, financial and social stability and especially to the travel industry, by allowing travel professionals to issue a voucher for stays cancelled due to this unprecedented health crisis.
- If you hold a booking affected by this situation, your stay is being cancelled. A refund credit note / voucher, which corresponds to the amount that you have already paid for your stay, will be sent.
- Simply put, we hope to provide a deeper understanding and support as we offer you more flexibility and free cancellation. We would like to draw your attention that we are adapting to new circumstances as much as possible.
- This refund credit note / voucher will be valid for 18 months from the date of issue.
- If, however, after 18 months you are unable to book a new stay, your money is not lost. We guarantee the total reimbursement of your stay (except non-refundable and non-cancellation offers initially chosen by yourself).
- FOR ANY CANCELLATION REQUEST WITH BOOKING MADE AFTER APRIL 15, 2020 WHATEVER THE STAY PERIOD :
- The general terms of sale & conditions apply to your new booking.
HOW TO MAKE A CANCELLATION REQUEST FOR A RESERVATION MADE THROUGH BOOKING.COM, HOTELS.COM, EXPEDIA OR ANOTHER RESELLER'S WEBSITE?
To manage your internet booking made on another reseller’s website, please contact the reseller’s customer service department.