Résidence Alba Rossa
Résidence de Tourisme en Corse
Visit & Discover
On Corsica's west coast, the Ajaccio's bay is probably the largest Gulf of the 'L'île de Beauté' !
Elegant and sunny city, with its buzzing terraces and its bustling marina, discover the authentic historic center with its cobblestone streets and the famous impressive citadelle as well as its typical warm, Mediterranean atmosphere!
Last but not least, Ajaccio is the Corsica's capital, renowned as the imperial city where was born Napoleon!
Not to be missed in the heart of town :
- Napoleon's heritage ; town dotted with sites relating to the old Corsican General, from the imperial chapel to his childhood home, which became a museum, or to the Austerlitz square, called 'Casone' square, where stands his statue,
- Fesch palace: Ajaccio City fine art museum,
- Foch square, surrounded by palm trees ; where the 'Quatre Lions' fountain stands, commonly known as 'Palm trees square' by islanders,
- Général de Gaulle square, where is standing the Napoléon monument statue representing Napoleon and his 4 brothers, known as the Diamond square.
For outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy sports, such as hiking, nautical activities or diving as well as bathing in the sea,
- Discover the renowned 'Sanguinaires' islands and the Parata peninsula, site listed and renowned for its magnificent sunsets,
- For underwater diving enthusiasts, take advantage of the diving club in front of the residence, the VoceMare Diving,
- Hiking lovers? Starting near the residence, take the trailhead named 'the Chemin des Crêtes' (Path of the Ridges), famous path offering stunning views for very little effort as it cuts along the peaks above the coast and ends in the city, nearby the Bois des Anglais,
- Looking for relaxing, bathing tips?
- Surfing lovers ? Do not forget the Capo di Feno beach, the most famous surf spot in South Corsica
And for culinary delights,
- Take a stroll through Ajaccio's central market, on the Palm trees square or Foch square to meet local producers,
- Discover local cuisine thanks to numerous restaurants with sea view, nearby the residence :
- La Paillote « La Crique », 100m within walking distance from the property,
- Gourmet restaurants like « Côté Plage » or « Chez Pech »; both 2 kms away from the residence and with the 'Sanguinaires' islands as a special view !
Find out more on the offcial Ajaccio's Tourist Office website or on the official Corsican travel office website.
Flash sale offer
Get up to 30% discount on your rental, according to length of stay, whatever the stay period or type of rental.
Extra discount on the 2023 rates whatever the chosen formula for any direct booking made before 2023/05/31.
Only available by booking directly, on official website, by email or by phone.
(*) excluding insurance. Discount and conditions according to the chosen formula, length of stay.